Ferrovial - Annual Report 2010

PDF Version

Spanish version

Toll roads

Chile

In September 2010 the sale of 60% of our stake in Chile was sold to the Colombian company ISA. The two parties have been granted purchase and sale options, respectively, for the remaining 40% of the capital.

Temuco - Río Bueno toll road

  • Toll rates are inflation indexed, plus a road safety bonus of up to 5%.

Santiago - Talca toll road

  • Toll road run under the revenue distribution system whereby the concessionaire is guaranteed the NPV of future revenue through an extension of the concession period until the guaranteed level is reached, in exchange for carrying out additional construction work.
  • Toll rates are inflation-indexed, plus a road safety premium of up to 5%.

Talca - Chillán toll road

  • Toll road run under the revenue distribution system whereby the concessionaire is guaranteed the NPV of future revenue through an extension of the concession period until the guaranteed level is reached, in exchange for carrying out additional construction work.
  • Toll rates are inflation-indexed, plus a road safety premium of up to 5%.

Ruta del Bosque toll road

  • Toll road run under the revenue distribution system by which the concessionaire is guaranteed the NPV of future revenue through an extension of the concession period until the guaranteed level is reached, in exchange for carrying out additional construction work.
  • Toll rates are inflation-indexed, plus a road safety premium of up to 5%.
  • Bought using the concessionaire's own debt, without Cintra capital.

Collipulli - Temuco toll road

  • Toll road run under the revenue distribution system whereby the concessionaire is guaranteed the NPV of future revenue through an extension of the concession period until the guaranteed level is reached, in exchange for carrying out additional construction work.
  • Toll rates are inflation-indexed, plus a road safety premium of up to 5%.

Temuco-Río Bueno figures

171.0
km
€162.2
Mn. Investment managed
30%
stake
2023
end of concession period

(*) Value as of Dec-31, 2009. Cintra does not include the Chilean toll roads in its total managed investment for 2010 due to the sale process.

Santiago-Talca figures

265
km
€747.6
Mn. Investment managed *
40%
stake
2024
end of concession period

(*)Value as of Dec-31, 2009. Cintra does not include the Chilean toll roads in its total managed investment for 2010 due to the sale process.

Talca-Chillán figures

193
km
€200.1
Mn. Investment managed *
27.04%
stake
2015
end of concession period

(*)Value as of Dec-31, 2009. Cintra does not include the Chilean toll roads in its total managed investment for 2010 due to the sale process.

Ruta del Bosque figures

160
km
€267.6
Mn. Investment managed *
40%
stake
2021
end of concession period

(*)Value as of Dec-31, 2009. Cintra does not include the Chilean toll roads in its total managed investment for 2010 due to the sale process.

Collipulli-Temuco figures

144
km
€203.9
Mn. Investment managed *
40%
stake
2024
end of concession period

(*) Value as of Dec-31, 2009. Cintra does not include the Chilean toll roads in its total managed investment for 2010 due to the sale process.

© Copyright 2010. Ferrovial

In agreement with:
  • Dow Jones Sustainabiliy Indexes
  • LBG Spain
  • Ethibel
  • FTSE4Good
  • The Global Compact
  • Distinction of Equality
  • Triodos Bank
  • Carbon disclosure project

This is an electronic version of the 2010 Annual Report prepared by Ferrovial S.A. for its stakeholders, which aims to be complete and accurate. The contents of this version can be checked by referring to the print version. A copy of the print version in PDF format is available to download on this web page